If you’re searching for that perfect someone, stop! If you’re looking to ﬁnd fulﬁllment in any other person, don’t hold your breath. It simply will not work out. There is a reason this thought will not manifest your happiness and completeness as you might wish. And that is because it is tinged with wanting. And wanting is a great way to keep things at bay. Think of it this way: Would you rather want to be happy and complete—or would you rather be happy and complete?
The best way to ﬁnd or attract your perfect partner or to have fulﬁlling relationships is to ﬁrst be your perfect partner. Most of us are looking to complete ourselves in another person and this never works.
As you release your fears, longing and anxiety, and even as you release the need to ﬁnd a partner or ﬁx a relationship, suddenly the energy around you will become positive. That positive energy is the key to attracting your ideal mate or developing that healthy relationship you are longing for.
If you allow yourself to feel your inner completeness—that who you are is enough—you will also bring that feeling into your relationships.
In fact, the more you feel complete with yourself and your life, the more you will attract the people you’re looking for. It may sound hard to believe, but this transition will be eﬀortless because you will have changed the ﬂow of energy in your life. Try this exercise whenever you have thoughts or feelings of not being enough…
I Am Enough
- Where in your life and your relationships do you feel like “I am not enough”?
- Could you welcome whatever sensations, sounds or pictures that idea stirs up inside of you now?
- Could you allow whatever feelings arise at this moment to simply be here?
- And could you allow them to dissolve, as best you can?
- And now, could you be open to the possibility that you are enough?
Some of you may ask, “If I am enough, why do I keep drawing this into my life?”
Never in my 41 years of this life have I experienced such freedom and peace. One of my gains is that I have stopped trying to fix my husband. That is one big gain!”
– Kathy Shoden, Edinburgh
You will also learn:
- What it is you truly want from a relationship — and how to get it
- How to improve the relationship you have with yourself
- How to understand your partner better and have them understand you
- How to take responsibility for your own experience in relationships
- How to bring the feeling of “I am enough” into your life and your relationships
Prriya Kaur has been coaching hundreds of thousands of people worldwide, transforming their lives dramatically in the process. You can learn amazingly simple, yet elegant method enables you to let go of any unwanted feeling or emotion right away. This Method is the “vaccine for emotional turmoil” that returns you to the power of your True Presence.Prriya Kaur
Life and Business Coach, NLP Trainer & Counselor